Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of this website is provided on the following basis:
- By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the website If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use this website.
- We may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of content requires our prior written permission.
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment.
- Our content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to our products and services is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will we be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
- We do not warrant that functions contained in this website, content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that we or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying the this website and products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright.
Find a Restaurant
Dining offers & Tips
Sign up to our newsletter now!
Covent Garden & Theatreland
Lunch Prix Fixe Menu: 3 courses £28
City & Fringes
Express Menu - 2 courses for £23 and 3 courses for £26
Covent Garden & Theatreland
STAR DEAL - 3 courses & a champagne cocktail £22 per person
Special Sunday Lunch: 3 courses for £38 & 3 courses including cheese for £45.
Mayfair, Soho & Fringes
High above Piccadilly, The Terrace Restaurant is one of the roomiest venues in London; with its vented natural sunlight captured in the shadows of the stone pillars, it boasts a blend of old and ...